Weekend links 1.13.15

Friday, February 13, 2015


Happy weekend!

My desk is in dire need of a tipsy writer: part sculpture, part plaything.

Offbeat middle names - yay or nay? I'm firmly in the yay camp.

Solutions for static, frizzy hair. The struggle is real!

Pinned this beautiful naked cake to make after Whole30.

Wise words: "Never compare your insides to somebody else's outsides."

Bloglovin' has collections now for the organization freaks in us all.

As much as you may want to, you cannot own a hashtag.

Productivity tip: Break every task down into 10-minute increments.

Your long-read for the weekend: One guy spent a week eating every food that was advertised during the NFL playoffs. I felt a little sick just reading about it.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I read that middle name post and I laughed. my middle name is just "K" because when my parents came to the US my mom didn't understand the idea of a middle name so she just put her initial. I love telling that story because people don't believe me when I say it's just the letter K!

    and the solution for frizzy hair isn't showing up! I'm on the edge of my seat!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe