Weekend links 1.23.15

Friday, January 23, 2015


It's hard to believe that the first month of the year is almost over. Normally, I'm all about slowing down time and bemoaning its passing, but this month I'm glad. January has been one tough month. I'm choosing to believe that it is not an indication of how the rest of the year is going to go.

My mantra for January has been "I can do hard things." Over and over, I've repeated that simple phrase to myself, but now I'm ready to have a break from doing hard things. I'm looking forward to this last week of January and a new month right around the corner. A fresh new month with no mistakes in it yet (to paraphrase Anne Shirley). Here's to a lovely weekend and a great end to a hard month. Have a good one!

This was the best post I read all week: Anne Shirley navigating life in 2015.

Loved this post about finding your sweet spot in order to be as productive as possible.

Make your own blanket scarf. No sewing involved.

And then, read this article for tips on how to style them.

Today is not tomorrow.

Some natural ways to de-stress.

A super cute Valentine's Day gift.

A fun (free) editorial calendar for your blog.

Made me laugh: Head shots of hand models and their bios.

This post had some great plant care tips. I'm going to try putting pebbles in the bottom of my pots.

Life after Serial. Everything on this list is so true.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the blanket scarf tutorial! I'm definitely going to give it a try! Also, I'm with you on this January thing being difficult. The weather and work seem to have joined forces to make life exceedingly difficult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that someone decided to make wearing a blanket in public stylish. Why didn't I think of that?! ;)

      Delete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe