Weekend links 1.17.15

Saturday, January 17, 2015


There are hardly words to describe this past week. Suffice it to say, it was a doozy.

I'll be spending my weekend soaking up the sunshine that's streaming through my windows and enjoying some quiet moments before another Monday rolls around. Have a good one!

How to write a good bio. Hint: Make it short.

When real life doesn't look like a lifestyle blog.

Some people you should be following on Instagram

Travel guide to Boston. I need to make another trip to this city when the temperature is above 50*.

Great social media advice for business owners and bloggers alike.

This article has been circulating everywhere lately and I finally took the time to read it. The last line is the clincher: "Love didn't happen to us. We're in love because we each made the choice to be."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe