A book club collaboration

Wednesday, January 14, 2015


I've teamed up with my good friend Abi to host a monthly book club on our blogs. I had been lamenting the fact for awhile that most of my girl friends live too far away to host a regular book clubs in our homes, so when Abi approached me with this idea I jumped on board instantly. If we can't get together in person to discuss books, we'll do the next best thing and discuss them online! Best of all, anyone can join in by leaving thoughts in the comments or linking to your own blog post about the book. I'm super excited about this!

For the month of February, we'll be reading Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple. It's an absolute favorite of mine, so I'm glad we get to start off with such a great book. We'll be announcing each book on the last Wednesday of every month when we'll also discuss thoughts and questions from that month's book.

In the meantime, head over to Abi's blog and check out her posts on life in Maryland and their exciting home renovation adventures.


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Awesome! I love this idea, and I've been wanting to read that book for awhile now. I'll be sure to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you'll join in! It really is as great book.

      Delete
  2. Ooh I loved this book! I'll re-read so I can participate :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love books that are just as good the second time around as they were the first.

      Delete
  3. I am so excited for this!!
    I know ABM does one but I never really participated.
    after the first book I finish with in Jan I will definitely get this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I have seen a few of these blog book clubs around too. If nothing else, they're great for finding new book suggestions! Glad you'll be participating!

      Delete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe