Weekend links 11.7.14

Friday, November 07, 2014


One of these days I'm going to go back through this blog and find how many pictures there are of my feet. I'm sure the number is ridiculous. Anyway. I celebrated with a grande caramel apple spice this morning, because hallelujah it's Friday! Better yet, the sun is shining like nobody's business and sunshine + fall leaves = me looking like the emojii with heart eyes. In no particular order, here are my exciting plans for the weekend:

Wear my new sweater from TJMaxx. Because it's going to be frigid.

Clean the hall closet. Because it's long overdue.

Catch up on Scandal and Parenthood. Because I need to know what's going on with Olivia Pope, and Sarah & Hank.

Cook something delicious. Because the recipes on my Pinterest boards are calling.

Do the laundry. Because I'll need something to do while I'm catching up on Parenthood.

Take clothes to the consignment shop. Because they give in-store credit for my old clothes and I can restock my closet for free.

Spend time with Mark. Because he's been gone all week and I miss that booger.

Listen to the new episode of Serial. Because we've both become hopelessly addicted.

Nothing overly exciting, but I'll take it all the same. Here are some links for you to check out on those wonderfully lazy weekend mornings...

Death of a conversation

Six stretches for people who sit at desks

How to wear ankle booties with socks

How people obsess over Serial

My new goal is to learn how to crochet

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe