Weekend links 11.14.14

Friday, November 14, 2014

Another weekend, another selfie of feet. That's how we roll around here. 

I love the way this blog is written. The words always flow so pretty. (It also just got a gorgeous redesign!)

10 ways to satisfy your Serial addiction.

Speaking of Serial, do you know what your favorite NPR hosts actually look like? I got two wrong.

I bought these ankle boots last weekend and love how comfortable they are.

Starbucks' size names are totally meaningless. I knew it!

Did you hear? You can finally edit captions on Instagram.

I had no idea there were so many different hangers. A blow-up hanger??

Leaving the office after dark thanks to DST is never fun. This company had an interesting solution.

I plan to try this twist on a classic mac & cheese recipe soon.

A long read for your weekend: The Contestant

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe