Weekend links 10.3.14

Friday, October 03, 2014


Candles are burning. Music is playing. Dryer is running. Fridge is stocked. It's Friday. Have a great two days of no work and lots of relaxation!

This dining room transformation is amazing!
Great article: When blogging becomes a slog.
Verily Magazine posted a round-up of really cute (affordable) boots.
How to write.
I need some of these Grammatical Art posters.
Great tips for Twitter ads. I don't use advertising for this blog, but I'm buried in this stuff every day at work. It's fascinating!
One way to take your Instagram game to the next level.
I need me some dinner plate dahlias in my life.
Erin always seems to have the right words: "I continually have to resist the temptation to cling too tightly to this family, to this life. It's one of the best things I've known, but the truth is, the best is yet to come. There is more waiting beyond the turning of the leaves and the shortening of the days and the bubbling of the chili."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe