Weekend links 10.24.14

Friday, October 24, 2014


I love the idea of a soup bar. Sounds delicious!

The myth of the perfect wedding dress.

This was an interesting article to me as a social media manager: Why Copyblogger Is Killing Its Facebook Page.

Do you subscribe to newsletters? Here are a few to add to your list.

Hearing the word "thumb" and "finger" this many times in an article grossed me out a little, but my inner grammar nerd thought it was interesting! Is your thumb a finger?

This book is on my to-read list. Skimm described it as "Little House on the Prairie" meets "Modern Family" so of course I have to read it now.

An interesting article about author Laura Hillenbrand. I'm such a huge fan of both of her books!

Wanting to make these sweet & salty cookies and then balance it out by making this simple broccoli salad.

9 Productive Ways to Make a Slow Workday Fly By - some great pointers.

Made me laugh: This is why I stopped following you on Instagram.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe