Weekend links 10.17.14

Friday, October 17, 2014


Oh man, what a week! I feel like I'm a broken record every Friday, but the weekend always seems to arrive just when I need it most. I'm looking forward to unwinding and shutting my brain off for a few days.

Waking up is hard to do.

Which brings me to.... I need this alarm clock.

A fall reading list.

These 27 copywriting formulas would work well for blog posts.

How parenting has changed since we were kids. This is so, so true!

After writing about our experience with Whole30 this week, I came across this post on Design For Mankind. I'm a bit obsessed with reading about other people's experience with Whole30 now.

These caramel apple slices are definitely not Whole30, but I've added them to the list of things to try in November!

Friends is coming to Netflix!

The secret to learning a foreign language as an adult. I guess this means I need to buy those plane tickets to Spain.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe