Weekend links 10.10.14

Friday, October 10, 2014


Didja notice my snazzy new circle photo over there? I've been trying to figure out how to do that for ages and, thanks to this post I was able to! Go forth and circle-ify your photos!

I'm a big fan of winter dresses that I can throw on with a pair of boots and be done. Here are two favorites: one and two.

Great post that I wholeheartedly agree with: 6 of the Worst Marriage Cliches/Sayings.

10 ways to make your home super cozy.

I just stumbled on this blog series My Sister, My Sidekick and love it!

10 Reasons Why I'm Ironic. (Not all bloggers are picture-perfect.)

Elise is in the process of sharing her business story on her blog. I really liked this post about the creation of her blog.

Some helpful tips as we move into boot season: 3 Different Boot Styles and How to Wear Them

How to wear black and brown together (P.S. Follow this blog if you're not already. Her tips are so helpful!)

Questionable baby gear from the past. This made me laugh, especially no. #3!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe