Hashtag Favorites / v.2

Wednesday, October 15, 2014


I'm back with some more favorite hashtags to share! You can see the first post here. What cool hashtags do you follow on Instagram?


#realraysfordays
Adding a fake sunbeam to your photos is an easy thing to do these days, but Instagrammer Mauren Sarrow Kennedy is on a mission to photograph #realraysfordays. She both photographs and curates photographs of "the most beautiful, interesting, unique -- and totally real -- sunrays that Intagrammers could catch on their phones." If you want to join along with the hashtag, Mauren offers some great tips on how to catch the perfect rays with your phone.


#cubanspicedwedding
How could I leave our own wedding hashtag out of this series? Every month or so, I'll type that hashtag into the search bar on Instagram and relive some favorite memories from our day. A wedding hashtag seemed so trivial to me at the time, as a non-Instagram user, but now I think it's the greatest thing ever. Everyone should have one!


#30daystobalance
This hashtag was created by one of my favorite bloggers, Laicie. #30daystobalance is simply "a daily reminder to take a break and do at least one thing each day for the next 30 days that feeds my body or soul." I love Instagram challenges like this, although I am terrible at following through with them. I still have the 30 tasks for this one jotted down in a note in my phone and I hope to do it one day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe