Black is a color

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

I walked into Gap the other day and the whole front of the store was a monochrome scheme of black. I could have bought one of everything. Black, gray, and white have always been my go-to colors during the winter. It seems depressing, I know, but I fall in love with these colors again every year when the weather turns cold. They are so versatile and always looks cozy.

I put together a little collection of some favorites in these colors that I've seen around the interwebs, plus a few links to inspire you as well.



image source: one / two / three / four


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am so with you! I love these colors, and honestly I think they are beautiful!
    Some of my favorite fashion items/staples are these colors!
    And I LOVE the photos you included in this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think black always looks so sharp.

      Delete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe