Weekend links 9.12.14

Friday, September 12, 2014


Have a good weekend! Here are a few links and articles that I've bookmarked recently:

One of my favorite bloggers started blogging again!
I would love to take another trip to this city soon.
My kind of cheap, DIY project. Goodwill, here I come.
10 things every twentysomething should do.
Curious about these no-bake energy bites. I wonder if they taste good?
I'm getting excited about taking trips once the leaves change. Here are some of the best U.S. cities for fall travel.
I just added every one of these places to my list of places to visit in ATL.
Loved reading about these editors' go-to work outfits.
What five words would you use to describe yourself?
Made me laugh: How to take a super professional headshot for your super serious job.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. We'll have to check out the Optimist when y'all are down. I've been wanting to go for ages!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe