It's fall, ya'll

Monday, September 29, 2014


Well, it's starting. My feet are perpetually cold and I can't hop under the covers fast enough at night. There's a million photos of pumpkin spice lattes on my Instagram feed and that crisp fall weather that so many bloggers wax poetic over has finally arrived in Richmond. Fall is officially here.

Although I've never been a huge fall person, this year it seems like fall is going out of it's way to show off its perks. A few things I've been loving lately:

1. Candles from Target's dollar section.
2. Classic rows of orange pumpkins in every grocery store parking lot.
3. $3 wreath for our front door.
4. Pulling out the Mumford & Sons records.
5. Fall decorations (this is about as good as it gets in our house).
6. Cozy sweaters, washed and folded.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe