Weekend links 8.22.14

Friday, August 22, 2014


August is marching right along and I can hardly believe how quickly summer is ending. These late summer days have been so beautiful, thought! After a very mild summer, it seems like these last few days have been trying to make up for our typical hot, humid weather. Because I'm mostly in the office all day, I have been loving it but I am sure those who have to work outside in it all day aren't very pleased.

We're packing our bags for a quick trip to Pennsylvania this weekend. It has been a very good week, but it's always nice to leave everything behind for some quiet days away. Here's hoping DC traffic will be kind to us....

Should you feel like browsing the internets this weekend, here are a few links that I've bookmarked lately:

One of these books is my list of things to order.
Walking your chicken around Paris in style. These pictures just made me happy.
Apparently, this kid is my new hero.
As summer draws to a close, this post on The Fresh Exchange has become my anthem.
I love the beautiful pictures Amanda Jane Jones' home and her design philosophy of "Less is more".
Cropping is an art form.
3 questions to ask yourself while you're in the dressing room.
A cinnamon roll birthday cake. Say no more!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe