Weekend links 7.25.14

Friday, July 25, 2014


I picked this beauty up at Home Depot last weekend. Isn't she pretty? She's hanging in our bedroom so I get to see her every morning. I named her Lucille. Mostly, so I could sing "You Picked A Fine Time To Leave Me, Lucille" when she dies, but let's hope it doesn't come to that.

This weekend I'm looking forward to stepping away from computer screens and air conditioned rooms and enjoying this hot summer weather while it lasts. I don't know about you, but I need a few more freckles on my shoulders and sun streaks in my hair before it's all over with. With that in mind, you can find me at the river all weekend. Have a good one (and enjoy some links!)

Ever wonder why sleeping in makes you more tired?
The grammar nerd in me is loving this blog series.
The #1 item you need for house guests. Um, yes.
A creative wedding guestbook idea.
I love Anthropologie as much as the next person, but this is just funny.
Bottle caps that transform Coca-Cola bottles into useful things.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe