Weekend links 7.18.14

Friday, July 18, 2014


Friday and I are having a bit of a love affair this week. Here are a few good things that are happening:
1. I'm getting a manicure because I've finally (finally) quite biting my nails long enough for them to grow out. Seriously, I'm like a 6 year old who gets a prize for not biting her nails. It's a bit pathetic.
2. Mark got home this morning from a week-long work trip.
3. We're putting together our new dresser tonight! And by "we", I mean Mark because Ikea instructions and I don't get along very well.
4. We've got a whole weekend ahead of us that involves beach trips and home-cooked meals.
Thanks for being awesome, Friday! If you're the kind of person who enjoys some good old blog-reading on the weekends, here are a few links to peruse:

I loved this post by A Beautiful Mess on creating beautiful images with your iPhone. 99% of my blog images are taken with an iPhone, so I found this super helpful.
A pretty decorating tip.
How to add variety to your wardrobe without buying tons of clothes.
I love the Snail Mail My Email project to no end. Volunteers hand wrote strangers' emails and sent the letters to the intended recipients. Now it's coming out in book form!
Two blog posts that are giving me wanderlust: NYC and Key West

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe