Weekend links 7.13.14

Sunday, July 13, 2014


I'm lounging around today with some fresh strawberries, a good read, and a whole evening of Friday Night Lights ahead of me. We're really living it up. Here are some links for your Sunday reading pleasure.

Selfies are ruining the Tour de France
I've started following Narratively and love the articles they post!
Next year, I want to kayak out to watch the fireworks over the James.
I don't have kids, but I love the idea behind this book 940 Saturdays.
Being bored is good for you.
This article makes me want to go back to Athens.
Genius idea: libraries on the beach
People who work out in the mornings are more likely to stick with it. I'm curious, do you work out before or after work? Before work sounds like torture to me.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i don't know how people work out before work!
    i walk my dog for about 10-20 minutes and that's about it. my old roommate used to wake up at 430a to work out! she was nuts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's tough for me to walk from the bed to the kitchen. But kudos to those who are out working their butts off in the early morning. I'm in awe.

      Delete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe