Summer Mix Tape

Wednesday, July 02, 2014


Since we're at the beach this week, it seemed fitting to share this great playlist that Trina of Of Trees and Hues put together. I've been enjoying listening to it, as well as visiting the blogs of the other fabulous bloggers who contributed! I contributed One Republic's "Love Runs Out". 

Serious question, guys. Do any of you listen to One Republic? Are they even considered a cool band? I don't know. I've never really listened to them before, but lately I keep hearing songs on the radio and thinking, "Hey, I like that!" so I'll go look the artist up and, whatdya know, One Republic every time. This has happened more than once, so I'm taking it as a sign. I guess I'm a One Republic fan.

01. Hemiplegia -- Haerts / shared by Kate
02. Geri -- Superhumanoids / shared by Of Trees and Hues
03. Carried Away -- Passion Pit / shared by Heather
04. Riptide -- Vance Joy / shared by Olivia Rose & Corina
05. Words are Weapons -- Birdy / shared by Samantha
06. Hey Now -- London Grammar / shared by Natasha
07. Gethsemane -- Dry the River / shared by Christopher
08. Radio -- Lana Del Rey / shared by Kolbi
09. Electric Twist -- A Fine Frenzy / shared by Lexichelle
10. Pompeii -- Bastille / shared by Amber
11. Missing You -- DWNTWN / shared by Lauren
12. Runaround Sue -- Dion / shared by Tara Victoria
13. June -- Wild Belle / shared by Lucinda
14. Foreign Bodies -- Radiation City / shared by Emorie
15. The Look -- Metronomy / shared by Sally
16. Video Games -- Lana Del Rey / shared by Miranti
17. Hoppipolla -- Sigur Ros / shared by Kristin B
18. Instant Crush -- Daft Punk & Julian Casablancas / shared by Maira
19. Ocean Avenue -- Yellowcard / shared by Megan
20. Money On My Mind -- Sam Smith / shared by Nnenna
21. Love Runs Out -- One Republic / shared by Whitney
22. Happy -- Pharrell / shared by Bri
23. Summer -- Calvin Harris / shared by Jordan
24. Sing -- Ed Sheeran / shared by Emily
25. F.U.Y.A -- C2C / shared by Nina

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe