10 Things You Didn't Know About Me

Tuesday, July 08, 2014


1. I still can't braid my own hair, don't let that photo above deceive you.
2. I've never seen the Harry Potter movies.
3. When I was little, I had two calves named Lightning and Jackson.
4. I don't like getting pedicures (or people messing with my feet in general).
5. I like typing fast. Sometimes I will forego the easy copy/paste route just so I can type it out. I'll also waste my time playing this game.
6. I met my husband when I was 10 years old.
7. I've read the book Seabiscuit at least 15 times. I checked out the paperback copy from our library so many times that I started keeping track on the back cover.
8. Aviators are my sunglasses of choice, although it always bugs me that I can't shove them up onto my head without getting them horribly tangled in my hair.
9. I like listening to old country artists like Waylon Jennings and Loretta Lynn.
10. I would love to be able to speak Spanish fluently. One day, one day.

Thanks to Pushups and Polish for the post inspiration.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm so pissed you just introduced me to that typing game. Now I will never get anything done hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe