Weekend links 6.6.14

Friday, June 06, 2014


This weekend has a lot going for it - awesome weather, a bacon festival (yes, there's such a thing!), the new season of Orange Is the New Black, husband being home after working out of town again, a great book to read and special guests coming over.

I have a million plans and none at all. Do you know how that goes? I have lots of ideas of things to do, but if none of it happens, that'd be okay too. Whatever your plans are, have a good one!

Loved this interview and home tour with Bekah Stewart of A Well Traveled Woman
I want to cover our house in engineer prints now. Trying to restrain myself.
A summer staple
Very important things
Beautiful photos of a beautiful night
There are several good reasons to make a trip to Charleston. Visiting this shop is one.
A great piece about southern weather.
Grilled cantaloupe?! I'm curious enough to try.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe