Weekend links 6.27.14

Friday, June 27, 2014


This Ralph Waldo Emerson quote pretty much sums up my plans for the next eight days. The car is loaded, the sunscreen and beach reads are packed, and the ocean is calling our name! We're headed south to spend the week with Mark's family in Florida. I have a few posts scheduled for next week and I'll also be monitoring some work things, so I won't be checking out completely. I know that some people try to totally unplug for vacation, but it really doesn't bother me. The choice between working in the office or working on a beach somewhere with the sand between my toes is an easy one.

Have a great weekend and, if you get bored, here are seven interesting links to peruse:

7 skills your grandparents had that you don't (Darning, anyone?)
A design contest challenged participants to design a parking garage that wasn't just for parking. Great idea, right? These guys proposed a parking lot that doubles as a cemetery.
This living room transformation is pretty cool!
These 10 commandments of rental decor are spot-on.
I love this comparison blog post idea, seen here and here.
Have you heard of #FloorCore? I didn't know it was a thing, but I like it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe