Weekend links 6.20.14

Friday, June 20, 2014


Happy Friday! You'll find me curled up with this book over the weekend. Someone else has it on hold at the library, so I only have three more days to finish it. Think I can do it? I'll be sharing an update next week on my goal of reading one book a month. Next week is going to be a little crazy since it is the week before we leave on vacation. So, with that in mind, I'll be enjoying this lazy weekend to the max. Have a good one and enjoy these awesome links!

I've always wondered what the difference was between a Camera Roll and Photo Stream. Now I know.
A smart conversational tip
I love this decorating idea for a bathroom via A Beautiful Mess
16 Twitter accounts for logophiles to follow
Do you suffer from bedtime procrastination? I know I do.
How to create a photo library for your blog


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe