Weekend links 6.13.14

Friday, June 13, 2014


Have a great weekend! I'm hoping that all of these crazy storms we've been having are done and we can soak up some sunshine this weekend. I've got big plans to finish my book, work on some blog stuff, take a day trip to DC, catch up on OITNB, and enjoy the heck out of one more summer weekend. 

A few things I've bookmarked, plus a question:

Elise's blog posts are always spot-on, including this one: How to use Instagram for business
These t-shirts crack me up. I'm pretty sure I need this one.
Is it weird that I really want this new edition? Once a journalism major always a journalism major.
A cool office with a great concept behind it.
Loved reading through this post because that was the exact same room we stayed in during our honeymoon! Ok, I don't know if it was the exact same room, but possibly!

P.S. Do any of you guys use Afterlight? Do you like it? I'm thinking of getting it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe