Trouvé Magazine

Tuesday, June 17, 2014


Have you heard of Trouvé? It has been one of my favorite reads lately. I've been a huge fan of the articles on their website, but they just came out with Volume One of the print magazine and it is perfect! After blabbing about it to Mark one day, I came home from work the next week to find it laying on my doorstep. Oh, that boy :) Everything about this magazine is top-notch, from the packaging to the photography to the words so, of course, I had to have a little photoshoot with it. 


A little about Trouvé:

Trouvé is an independent magazine celebrating the creative lifestyle & those who live it. Trouvé literally means "to find". Our pages document stories of found creativity, passion and hard work; giving tips, project inspiration, tools, photo essays, and thoughts along the way. 

Each issue has a unique theme, but is built around interviews with makers and creators, essays on ingenuity, culture and city guides, and dynamic photography.

It's been a long time since I've held a true magazine in my hands, rather than just reading it on my iPhone. I loved picking it up in the evenings after work and flipping through the pages. The articles are seriously well-written and I discovered so many great creators and writers. I'm now anxiously waiting for Volume Two to come out!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have never heard of trouvé magazine! the packaging alone makes me want it. i think i'm going to have to order a copy for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe