Over the weekend

Monday, June 02, 2014


Took it easy around the house. A summer weekend with no plans = the perfect kind.

Flipped all the furniture in the living room to opposite walls. It's awesome what a difference such a small change can make. The living room is my new favorite room in the house now.

Ordered some fun prints to hang on our walls. It's been 6 months. Time to cover these bare walls with something pretty. 

Talked a lot about life and changes and choices and decisions. The joys of being a grown-up.

Listened to this song a lot.

Ate some more crab cake sandwiches from here. I could really go for another one right about now.

Caught up on The Good Wife.

Bribed Mark to take anniversary photos with me. He loved it. :)

Bought a bundle of peonies at the grocery store. It was my reward for finally cleaning all the floors in this house.

Spent the evenings curled up on the couch with my Trouve magazine that came in the mail earlier last week. I was sad to finish it. It's so good!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe