Over the weekend + Happy birthday!

Monday, June 23, 2014


Celebrated this cute guy's birthday!

Spent lots of time on our porch, just relaxing, talking, and reading. It was divine!

Bought a sweet little pot for my succulent at an estate sale. A dollar well spent.

Made a late-night ice cream run. Because it's summer and that's required.

Watched the season finale of Game of Thrones. I'm a little late to the game.

Listened to everyone give me grief about the backyard. The lawn mower and I weren't getting along the other day, so the grass in the backyard looked a little crazy. It's fixed now, but my family had a good laugh over it! 

Planning for our vacation next week. I will plan in my head all week and it will still be the last second before I get around to packing.

Loving summer with every fiber of my being. These are truly the best days.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe