Chicken Run by Minted

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Since we moved into this house we haven't been great about hanging things on the wall. We framed a few wedding photos, but that's about it. Last month, I heard about Minted's limited edition art collection, so I started browsing through in hopes of finding something that would fit both mine and Mark's tastes.


Everything I showed to Mark from the collection, he veto'd. Too much pink. Too girly. Too much he-didn't-know-but-he-just-didn't-like-it. When I found the Chicken Run piece, I busted out with a laugh and showed it to Mark. He immediately started laughing too and that was all the encouragement I needed. Within a few days, it showed up on our doorstep. 

The cool thing about Minted's prints is that you can choose any size you want, anything from a 5x7 to life-size. You can also take your pick of frames and have it show up ready to hang on the wall! I already had an empty frame sitting around the house, so we skipped that step but I love that the option is there. Another thing I liked was that almost all of the prints have color options you can choose from. The Chicken Run print originally had a pink backdrop, but I switched it to gray since neither Mark and I were big fans of pink. There's so many customization options available, it's easy to find a print that suits you (and your better half!)


I still haven't got around to hanging it, but it looks pretty great sitting on the shelf in our living room. It's just random and crazy enough to suit us perfectly.

P.S. Don't let Mark's opinions sway you. There are a lot of cute prints in the collection!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I like it!
    It's so fun to find prints, or art that you are super excited to hang on your wall!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe