Weekend links 5.30.14

Friday, May 30, 2014

 We really have no plans for this weekend. In between making anniversary and Memorial Day plans, this weekend got overlooked. And I'm kinda happy about that. Do you know how rare it is to have a summer weekend with no plans?! I will be taking crazy advantage of this. Enjoy your weekend!

I might just turn crafty over pretty DIYs like this
25 things to do when you're "bored"
5 skills everyone needs to know
If you liked Gone Girl, you'll like these books. I just added them all to my "must read" list! So many books, so little time.
I love these beautiful photos of the Secret Sisters. Funny fact: I bought their last album around Christmas time and now I associate their sound with Christmas music. I think it's time to buy their new album and make new memories.
Life after graduation in three words. Can you relate?
I recently discovered Alphabet. There's so many awesome magazines coming out lately! I love it.

Plus, three new Instagram accounts I've started following:
@buildingwalnutfarm (a young couple remodeling a 200-year old farmhouse in Ontario)
@beeandbabes (a family of 11 who live in one of the most gorgeous houses I've ever seen)
@youdidnoteatthat (Seriously, stop pretending you ate that)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe