Weekend links 5.2.14

Friday, May 02, 2014

There's some huge bike race happening in Richmond this weekend and almost every road in the city is closed, so I will be staying close to home. Tell me your exciting weekend plans so I can live vicariously through you. 

A few weekend links:
List makers gonna list
Such pretty succulent arrangements
What exactly is "the South"?
Apparently, I'm severely lacking in the life skills department
Walking boosts creativity
Check out this favorite blog of mine
Learn some funny things about your state


Plus, my three favorite pins this week:
A washi tape wall
50 content ideas
A tin can herb garden

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love these links!! I totally lack in life skills too, haha. I want to try that washi tape wall idea--can't hurt, right? Hope you're enjoying you're weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe