Weekend links 5.16.14

Friday, May 16, 2014


Happy weekend! We're headed to the beach to celebrate our anniversary. We're celebrating a week early, but that just means we get to drag it out longer, right? It's amazing to me that a year of marriage has already flown by, but what's even crazier is that Mark and I have been together for a full 5 years this summer. Our relationship is old enough to start kindergarten! I'll be sharing some of our wedding photos on the blog next week. Brace yourself for an onslaught of reminiscing and wedding details. 

In the meantime, enjoy your weekend!

I've been listening to this song on repeat lately.
Love the airiness of this home (airiness? weird word.)
Great social media advice
The 10 best sentences
The organization freak in me loved this article about de-cluttering your virtual life
Dough Uprising makes me happy for two reasons: 1. I love pie and 2. I love it when people go after their dreams like Laicie is doing.
41 things only Gilmore Girls superfans would understand

Plus, my three favorite pins this week:
9 pieces / 9 outfits
A beautiful wedding dress
A pretty kitchen




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe