Our Wedding: The Ceremony

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

One of my favorite moments of our wedding day was right before the ceremony when all of my family and Mark's family were standing behind the huge boxwood hedges, waiting for our cues to walk down the aisle. Those few moments were super special. There was so much excitement and anticipation, even though I was standing right beside my husband-to-be. I must have been fiddling with my train too much during those moments because our little ring man told me in the most exasperated voice, "Leave your dress alone!" :) We walked down the aisle to a piano version of "Edelweiss", played by a sweet friend. It was so beautiful! Other than grinning at Mark, though, I saw no one as we walked down the aisle -- or during the ceremony for that matter. 

How cute is that little ring man? 
We planned for our ceremony to be short and sweet and while it was that, it also felt long while we were standing up there. I was shivering under the shade of those massive trees and also focusing really hard on the vows I was supposed to be repeating back. I remember Mark and I grinning like fools at each other the whole time. 
Tomorrow, I'll be sharing some shots from our reception. Stay tuned!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Special Memories of Special People making Special Memories! Loved looking at all the beautiful pictures AGAIN! Love you Both! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Special Memories of Special People Making Special Memories! Enjoyed looking at all the Beautiful Pictures again! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Special Memories of Special People Making Special Memories! Enjoyed looking at all the Beautiful Pictures again! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Special Memories of Special People Making Special Memories! Enjoyed looking at all the Beautiful Pictures again! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe