Weekend links 4.4.14

Friday, April 04, 2014

source unknown
DIY Copper Hanging Plants
Just started reading this blog and loved this post: Saying "yes" so you can say "no"
Another new-to-me blog and a hilarious post
Really loving this floral pencil skirt
Craving something sweet. My top two contenders: chocolate mud cake or triple chocolate chip cookie dough cake.

And since it's Friday, I'm off to Trader Joe's to pick up some fresh flowers for the house. Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who has ever told me to go to Trader Joe's to buy flowers. Their selection is always so beautiful and reasonably priced, compared to other grocery stores. Mostly, though, I just get happy when there's more to choose from than just the same old pink carnations.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe