The thing about Pinterest

Thursday, April 24, 2014

+ I have this board called wishlist where I pin pretty things that I'd like to have. There's three watches pinned on this board. The thing is I never wear watches. I don't even like wearing watches.

+ I have boards that I never pin to anymore and sometimes I think about deleting them but the thing is I feel sentimental about them. I created a tiny dwellings board when I moved into my first college apartment and was trying to find ways to stay organized in such a tiny space. The wedding board was made before Mark & I were even engaged (it was a secret board then :) and that bicycles board was one of the very first boards I ever made.

+ Sometimes I'll find rather useful pins on Pinterest that would be really great to pin. The thing is I shove them all on a secret board because I don't like the picture.

+ Ever so often I go through my boards and change all the cover photos so they complement the cover photos of the boards around them. The things is I'm just weird like that.

one / two / three / four

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Haha these are funny! I feel the same way about watches. I feel like they make my wrist look fat! I need to go through and change my cover photos soon, so thanks for reminding me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have this thing called an iPhone that is permanently attached to my body and it tells me the time just fine. No watches needed!

      Delete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe