Photos of dirt & other random things

Monday, April 28, 2014

Well, my beach weekend didn't happen but it was still a good one. It was the weekend so how could it be bad?! My brother is in the process of building a house so we spent Saturday at the house site. He's basically building it himself with the help of some uncles and other family members. And, of course, my Mark is right there in the middle of it, throwing nail guns and climbing 2x4s. I held a tape measure or two, but for the most part I just stayed out of the way and worked on my tan. 
The weekend ended with a ridiculous selfie and soaking up some rays in the backyard. A great weekend indeed. (Read that last sentence in an English accent. It'll be fun, I promise.)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe