MIA

Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Sorry to just disappear, but -- you guys -- the sun is shining! And flowers are blooming. And I think I saw some leaves on a tree. Excuse me while I spaz out a little. Spring has finally, finally arrived and I can't say enough nice things about it. The best part is there's still hours of warm (almost hot!) daylight after I get off work. So, naturally, there's been a lot of evening walks around the neighborhood, cooking dinner with all the doors & windows open, and spending time on our newly finished porch. I'll be back to blogging soon, but right now the only words I've got are love notes about spring so I'll spare you. 


To keep myself on track, though, I'm promising house pictures will be coming soon. I've been meaning to share them all winter, but now that the sun is streaming through my windows I have no excuse to not pull out the big camera and take some pictures.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe