Guest room progress

Thursday, April 03, 2014

The house progress is...progressing. ;) Over the weekend, I went shopping for a blanket for our guest room bed. We had been using an queen-size comforter, folded in half to fit. I'll just let you imagine how great that looked. A change needed to happen, and fast. I have been in love with Target's Threshold blankets ever since we were gifted one for our wedding, so it was a bit of a no-brainer to buy another one for the guest room. The day after I bought it, though, Target dropped the prices on them so go get you some awesome cheap blankets! 

Mark built the shelf over the guest bed and welded the metal brackets himself (what a handy-man ;) but as you can see I'm having some decorating challenges with it. I am the worse at grouping objects together. I'll be doing some Pinterest-searching and some Emily Henderson video-watching this weekend. Or you can just come visit and decorate the room you stay in while you're here. That'd be great, thanks.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe