Weekend Links 3.7.14

Friday, March 07, 2014

I'm starting to notice a theme with the photos on these weekend posts

So I have this one note in my phone that I always update during the week. It's a list of things that I want to get done on the weekend. Once the weekend's over, I usually delete what's on there and start a new list for the next weekend. Some times its full of boring things like "do the laundry already" or "pay bills", but there's usually a good mix of fun things like "buy this shirt" or "sleep in until you can't sleep anymore".

This weekend my list is simple: take a walk outside and eat doughnuts. Not too much to ask, right? What's on your list of things to do this weekend? If you get a moment, here's a few things you should do:

Check out these awesome self-portraits.

Go print this postcard and mail it to someone already.

Look at NPR's neat IG series: Beyond Job Titles.

Try this new app. I'm giving it a shot this weekend!

Laugh at this photo series.

Remember this (if you have a blog)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ah! How fun is that postcard! And wow, that app sounds crazy awesome. I'll have to look into that.. (p.s. The post image isn't showing up for me, but it could just be on my end!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! Should be fixed now.

      Delete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe