Weekend links 3.21.14

Friday, March 21, 2014


You guys, it's going to be a good weekend. I'm predicting it now! The sun is shining it's little heart out, we're headed south for a wedding reception, and we're gonna get to see family that we haven't seen in awhile. The first weekend of spring is shaping up to be a really good one.

Some links for you!
I know I'm way behind, but I've started following along with The Everyday Project. I've been playing around with the old prompts on her blog this week and it's a lot of fun. If you get a chance, check out #TheEverydayProject on Instagram.
Celery stamped art prints. This would be fun to try.
There's no such thing as a green thumb.
Is this not one of the prettiest wedding dresses you've ever seen? I say "one of" because I'm still pretty in love with my own.
This was an interesting read.
Inspired by these workspace photos.
Remember Chris Mann from The Voice? I spotted his wedding on Pinterest today!
50 little things that make life happy. Amen to every single one.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe