Things I Don't Like, That Everyone Else Seems To Like

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I really like Richmond's quirky painted walls, so I guess this photo is a little un-related. 

Coffee. As much as I wished I liked coffee (especially on these cold mornings), I just don't. I love the smell of it. It's up there with some of my all-time favorite smells, but the taste...not so much. I'll just stick with hot chocolate, thanks.
Chocolate. This is the one that usually causes people to look at me like I have two heads. I should probably clarify that I don't dislike all chocolate. Mostly just candy bars and the such.
Avocados. Despite their awesome color, I just can't.
Vines. I have nothing personal against the social networking site (I work as a social media editor, so I'm all about 15-second videos) but I just don't get how people can use them as an entertainment source. Mark can sit for hours, laughing hysterically, at Vine videos. I don't find them that funny. My husband's hyena laugh on the other hand....
Banana flavored things. This probably stems from my love of all things lemon flavored. There is nothing worse than biting into something you think is lemon flavored and realizing it's actually banana.
Girl Scout cookies. I can hear the collective gasp of horror from here. It's true...I really don't like Girl Scout Cookies. They're not awful, but they're also really not that great.
Sweet tea. You'd think that growing up in the South would have instilled an abiding love for sweet tea deep down in my bones, but nope.
Crafting. Am I the only blogger out there who doesn't like to do crafts? Probably so. I admire the people who are good at them, but I have never been a DIY-kinda person. I always left the crafts up to my sister and then I ended up marrying a crafty husband, so I just don't bother.
The X Factor. C'mon, guys, these people really can't sing.

Thanks to Danielle for the post idea.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hah, well I'm with you on some of these, but not on others. I hate coffee, too, and I'm not a banana fan. And I actually really hate watching videos online--Vine or YouTube--unless it's something really amazing or funny. However, I will eat chocolate in all forms at any time. :) I also love the wall pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I knew a lot of people wouldn't feel the same as me about some of these things!

      Delete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe