Over the Weekend

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

As I'm typing this from my living room, we're going into hour 8 of snow. The beautiful 70 degrees of the weekend has disappeared and it's been a blizzard of ice and snow all day. I could rant for days about how I feel about this, but no one wants to read about that. Such is March. And this snow storm and I are on amicable terms since it gave me a day at home with my husband who finally got back home early this morning. Snow, you ain't so bad. 

And, now, a gratuitous amount of photos from my sunny weekend.
^Breakfast of champions. Kinda. ^
^This house has random spots on the floor that are always toasty warm.^
^So happy to finally have my car back. It's been in the shop for the past week and I've missed it!^
^Potato corn chowder in the making. It looked so pretty, but it was even better afterwards!^
^A reference was made at work last week about this movie. I was the only person who had never seen it so that had to be remedied immediately. It lived up to the hype. Go watch yourself some Shawshank.^

^The final product...yum!^

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Glad you finally watched Shawshank! Have to find ways to entertain yourself with all the crazy weather out there!! Hope it gets sunnier for you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe