Just another blog post about the weather

Thursday, March 27, 2014


Has winter always lasted this long or is it just me? I've always told myself "Just get through February and we'll be alright" (I'd sing it to the tune of Merle Haggard's "If We Make It Through December"), but we've been out of February for weeks and it's still cold! Spring seems to be having a hard time this year.

I'm ready for long evenings on the porch, bare legs, sandals, eating outdoors and weekends at the beach. Mostly I'm ready to pack up all my boots and send them into hiding. I'm dreaming about those days where I can throw on a skirt, sandals, shirt and DONE. We're having company in from out of town in a few weeks and I'm really hoping spring will have decided to show up by then.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe