Weekend Links 2.28.14

Friday, February 28, 2014


Adios, February! It may be my birthday month, but February has never been a favorite of mine. Even though it's the shortest, it always seems to go slower than the other months. The weather flip-flops around a lot -- 70 one day, 30 the next -- and there's always a chance of more snow. March's arrival means that spring is that much closer...even though they're still saying we could get a crazy amount of snow next week. I'm ignoring their predictions. You should too.

I have very few plans this weekend except to watch this movie. Apparently, I've been missing out on a major life moment by not seeing it. So that will be remedied this weekend. Have a good one! Here are a few things I've loved this week:

White and copper bud vases

5 things I wish I knew when I started blogging

DIY cement projects

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OMG. You haven't (hadn't) seen the Shawshank Redemption???? It's only my favorite movie of all time!!!! Not in a watch it every day sort of way, but definitely in a wow, appreciate life sort of way. Hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe