Weekend Links 2.22.14

Saturday, February 22, 2014


Can you feel that, guys? Spring is on its way! We've been having impressive thunderstorms and tornado watches, but I refuse to complain because outside smells like dirt and rain and spring. I was running errands today and passed a yard full of kids doing somersaults. I felt like joining them except I can't do a somersault and that would've been creepy. But, yay for sunshine!

Check out Liz's Double Exposure series.

A cute photo holder

12 things every home should have

I really want to get a rubber tree and fiddle leaf fig but I'm scared I'll kill them. Aren't they pretty, though?

How to edit your blog posts. I need to work harder on Step #2.

How to take better Instagrams

What your handwriting says about you

This online copy editor app looks awesome.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You always find the best links. I liked the tips about editing blog posts. I need to work on not rambling on and on for paragraphs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bethany! I always have fun putting these posts together.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for including me in your roundup! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I love your series. I hope you keep it up!

      Delete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe