Over the Weekend

Monday, February 24, 2014


Soaked up as much sunshine as possible.

Ran boring grown-up errands.

Read more of my book. Remember my goal to read one book a month? This month's book is really good, but for some reason I've been struggling with making time to read it (aka House of Cards). I managed to squeeze some lazy book-reading time in this weekend and it was perfect.

Bought a new scarf. My weakness.

Received the cutest little succulents in the mail. Seriously, though, succulents in the mail! What an awesome idea.

Tried this restaurant and ordered the crab mac & cheese. It was awesome!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Yes to new scarves, I've even bought a couple over this summer. Probably one of the only things I like about winter is wearing way too oversized scarves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Chelsea. I wholeheartedly agree! Scarves make perfect year-round accessories. By the way, I love your blog! You take beautiful pictures!

      Delete
  2. Oh scarves. I can't even stop with them. And I really need to. I love lazy weekend book-reading! I am in between books and need to find one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working my way through The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay by Michael Chabon right now. It's really good! And I finally finished House of Cards so no more distractions! :)

      Delete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe