One. Two. Three.

Thursday, February 20, 2014


One. I had to have a plant funeral this week. My one and only non-succulent bit the dust. It was sad. I made a special trip to Home Depot to get organic potting soil for the others and re-potted them all into clay pots instead of the plastic things they come in. So far they're looking much happier but I'm keeping my fingers crossed nonetheless.

Let's take a short detour: Have you ever stopped to think about that word "nonetheless". It's like someone decided to smash three words into one and claim that it's an actual word. Psh.

Two. I ordered from Printic for the first time. I was really pleased with how they turned out! On one hand it seemed kind of ridiculous for me to order them since, between the two of us, Mark and I have at least 10 Polaroid cameras. But these are much much cheaper than Polaroid film and just as cute! When I first took them out of the box, I was a little disappointed by how light they were. They have more of the feel of an actual photo than a thick Polaroid. While it certainly detracts from the authenticity, it does make it much easier to hang them or stick them in albums. AND...how cute is that little box that they come in?! 

Three. A Printic photo of New York City that I took on our honeymoon. One of my gifts to Mark on Valentine's Day. Now I'm ready to hang Polaroids/Printic's all over this house!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I haven't heard of Printic before! I do like the idea of them being ready to go in a scrapbook. I haven't actually started to scrapbook anything but plan to! At some point...

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe