Weekend Links 1.17.14

Friday, January 17, 2014

I never fully understood the sheer bliss of that "It's Friday!" feeling before starting work full-time. Now I understand and give Friday its due. This week was much better than last week, I'll admit. I'm getting the hang of this job thing and it's pretty fun! Still, nothing tops the weekend. I've got a hot date tonight with my husband at Home Depot. We're going plant shopping! (Thanks for the suggestions, btw!) This weekend, I've got a whole list of fun things I'm hoping to get done, but right now I just can't think past the awesomeness of turning my alarm off and sleeping in! Have a good one!

P.S. I orginally wrote the date on this post as 1.17.13. Gah! We're almost a full month in and I'm still forgetting.

Go win yourself some StickyGrams!

- This is hilarious: An instant toilet paper roll

- The fine line of building a brand on social media

How big is your vocabulary?

Life in a small apartment

- In love with the photos from this post!

The booming business of ukuleles. Who knew?!

This twitter account made me laugh.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe