Over the Weekend

Monday, January 20, 2014

A few things we did over the weekend:

Froze our butts off in Washington DC

Visited the Natural History Museum, the Air & Space Museum and the U.S. Botanic Gardens

Slept on the metro. Say what?! Yes, I know it sounds weird. Let me explain: Whenever we go to DC, we usually catch the metro in Virginia and ride it into DC, so our metro ride lasts for a little while. On both the trips to and from, I fell asleep. Maybe it was the rocking motion of the train or the sunshine through the windows, I don't know. I was laughing at myself, though, because I wasn't even that tired, but every time we set foot on that train I zonked out.

Bought these cute flats

Drank caramel apple spice lattes

Ate at Johnny Rockets. (Bacon cheeseburgers!)

Relaxed all day Sunday and did a bunch of nothing -- exactly the way Sunday should be done.

Listened to this song, which gives me goosebumps every time!

Read this quote

Played with this app. I'm on Level 5 of Spanish now and I've got Mark hooked on it too. Although I think the only reason he's playing it is to try and beat my level. :)

Watched old episodes of The Good Wife.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ha, I used to live at the Franconia-Springfield stop on the blue line and worked downtown and would ALWAYS fall asleep on my morning commute. Several times missed my stop... And oh yes, Johnny Rockets. Lots of nostalgia for my NOVA days...

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe