MERRY CHRISTMAS, ya'll

Monday, January 13, 2014

Is it too late to post our Christmas card? Nope? Ok.

Back in November I started thinking about sending out a holiday card. I get props for thinking about it in advance, but that's about it. By the time I actually created, addressed, and mailed them it was December 24th. Ah, the best laid plans. I was hoping to take pictures specifically for a card, but when that didn't happen I settled for the next best thing - a photo from our wedding. I justified it by telling myself it took place in the same year, but I think I may just use these photos for every Christmas card here on out. Why not? It's probably the best picture we'll have of ourselves until we can start slapping pictures of our children's mugs on holiday cards. I used Snapfish to make these, mainly because they had a 50% off sale + free shipping and quality kind of flies out the window in the face of such a sale. Nothing against Snapfish. I was really happy with the way they turned out. If I could change anything, I would have chosen something other than photo paper. It made them very flimsy (like a photo). Other than that, I was very satisfied with them!

So, Merry Christmas a little bit late.
...or early
...however you want to look at it. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful pic! Nothing wrong with using wedding pictures forever! :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe