Living Room Inspiration

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Things are starting to come together in our new house. Ever so slowly, things are finding their spot. I'm learning to be patient with the whole decorating process. We've haven't been here a month yet, but I wanted things in their places yesterday. It's a trial-and-error kind of process, though. Something sits in a room for a few weeks before we realize that there's a more suitable place for it in the house and shuffle everything around again. I'm hoping to share pictures soon, but in the meantime here are some of the photos that are serving as my inspiration for the living room. We have this rug from Ikea (as well as everyone and their uncle, I know). Since it's such a busy pattern, I'm trying to keep the rest of the room as simple as possible. 


Image sources: onetwothreefour

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe